May 13, 2009

It has been one year and six months to the day since I have posted anything on this account. The trial is in the upcoming weeks and I have decided to update this as much as possible, including my thoughts from blogs on myspace, news articles, and other events that I think are of importance. I will eventually make this into a blog book, thanks to a friend of mine for showing me how, and will later hand it down to her daughters when they are grown women. Here is the rest of the story...

Aug 15, 2007

The Sea Coast Echo 08.15.07--First article

Fenton woman missing

Brandi Laurent is missing from the Fenton Community in north Hancock County. According to her husband, she left on foot around midnight of Friday Aug 3rd. She has two children that she has not called to check on.She was last seen wearing tan pants, green tank top and flip flops. She has a dragon tattoo on her right calf and a tattoo of a fairy across her lower back.If anyone has information about her they should contact Hancock County Sheriff's Department at
228 255 9191.

No comments: