May 13, 2009

It has been one year and six months to the day since I have posted anything on this account. The trial is in the upcoming weeks and I have decided to update this as much as possible, including my thoughts from blogs on myspace, news articles, and other events that I think are of importance. I will eventually make this into a blog book, thanks to a friend of mine for showing me how, and will later hand it down to her daughters when they are grown women. Here is the rest of the story...

Aug 18, 2007

August 18, 2007-Myspace account was created

A myspace page was created to make people aware of Brandi's disappearance. It was mainly to bring attention to Kiln, MS and to all of her fellow friends and classmates.

Three days later, I posted a blog because their were questions on rather this was a real case or not.
I just want to take a second and address an issue that is out of my control but expected at the same time.A lot of people are going to have questions about this 'missing persons' situation, but I would prefer the questions be directed to me instead of the whole myspace world. A lot of the circumstances do not add up but that doesn't mean they aren't FACTS. I can not wrap my head around all that is going on with my dear friend. But I do have answers to a lot of questions that are simple, like why is the name Brandi/Brandy spelled differently on her husband's myspace page. I am a stay at home mother of three and do not have lots of "spare time" on my hands. I will, however, stay on this computer and check emails, comments, bulletins, as much as possible to see if there are any new leads on Brandi and will continue to do ALL I can on her "missingbrandi" page for her family. Her mother is out there everyday doing all she can. Imagine if it were your child. Imagine if it were YOU missing. No one knows where she is and what situation she is in. I would want all the help and support I could get. Thank you to EVERYONE who continues to keep us in your thoughts and prayers! Please do not let Brandi's situation become a past memory. Brandi needs all the help she can get at this point.Thanks for taking a second to read this.Sincerely,Andrea Jordon Dominachwww.myspace.com/dominachPS-Let's not make this about "us", and let's keep it about "Brandi".

No comments: